Register your teams, design your innovative projects and submit them for review by a jury of industry experts. Give a thorough read to the submissions rule book below to submit your designs.
Each submission must meet the following:
- Entries must include the Registration Number (institute ID number), Name of the Institution, Name, E-mail address & Phone number of all student team members and faculty (if any), respectively
- Entries must be submitted electronically and to be uploaded via www.wetransfer.com. Refer Submission Process below
- Entries must include all the requested files under guidelines.
- Single File Autodesk Fusion 360 File (.f3d) / ZIP file
- *Project Abstract
- High-Quality Photorealistic Images, Panoramas etc
- Presentation File (PPT)
*Abstracts must include sufficient information about the nature and significance of the design project, the adequacy of the investigative strategy, design workflow, the nature of the results, and the conclusions. The abstract should summarize the substantive results of the work.
- An abstract is an outline/brief summary of the project including design process.
- Should able to highlight major points of the content and clearly define the Importance of the work, Project Objective, Approach, Learning and Conclusions.
- A well-developed paragraph with the right wordings and terminology.
- Easy to understand for wide audience.
- Do not include any charts, tables, figures, or spreadsheets in the abstract body.
To submit design projects, you need to e-mail zipped files at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your project files exceed 4MB, send files using www.wetransfer.com.